Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Maverick Men Score with a Super Hot Caleb to start thier Jock Fuckers Series

The Maverick Men always grab great guys, I can't deny that, but there is something about Caleb that I find simply irresistible. From the start he was playing coy and resistant, but you knew he wanted it. It was hot. Then they shaved his head and I damn near came instantly. He is one hot little fucker. I spend a lot of time in Chicago...HOW COME I'VE NEVER RUN INTO THAT LITTLE BASTARD! :) I think he's a perfect way to start out their Jock Fuckers Series...even though I can't really recall too many boys that weren't jocks in the past. Anyway, and in true straight jock form, after some beers he decided to let the boys in...and let them in he did. See them now at MaverickMen.com!












0 comments: