Friday, December 17, 2010

Tim Kruger and Grobes get a piece of Valentin Alsina at Timtales

It's nice to know that I have something in common with Tim Kruger. Valentin Alsina is an ex of mine. Met him on holiday in Spain...just like Tim. He's changed a bit, but he's still hot. He's a fucking awesome guy and great in bed.
Timtales writes, "In this week's video you will see me pounding a hot latin ass. Valentin Alsina stopped at our apartment to say hi when we were on vacation in Spain. Of course i could not keep my hands off of this sexy boy and so it suddenly happened that we were naked and i had my cock in his ass. Grobes joined in a bit too"



2 comments:

Y said...

Tim and the guys on his site are always(or almost) hot!But they have there a major camera work problem.And I told him that.Seriously I did it!
Doubt it tho he has read my email and paid any attention to it but I needed to do it.lol

Jr said...

hahahaha, you're so awesome Toni.
I think it's a look they're going for. I really home made look.