Monday, December 13, 2010

Markham and Ransom get some GloryHole Action at Chaosmen

One of the things that I love about Chaosmen and keeps them interesting to me is that they keep things going over there. Constantly trying to reinvent and please their viewers. Between, the solos, the serviced, the edge, and the sex scenes...which have all become RAW, it's hard to get bored. Bryan is continuing to push the boys to limits of no return. I don't mind watching GloryHole videos, but I for one like to see what's going on. I don't particularly enjoy the act of sticking my dick through a hole in the wall into an anonymous mouth...but that's just me. Markham and Ransom on the other do not have that problem. Although it was Markhman's "1st time" he settled in quickly. Ransom is a pro and had no problem and this clearly wasn't his first time at the rodeo. Enjoy.



0 comments: