Monday, November 08, 2010

Naked Sword's, "Golden Gate" has me way too excited this morning

So I opened my email this morning and nearly came on instant. Yes, I've seen and posted many photos of D.O. and Kennedy Carter, but every time and with every new photo it's like the first. The men are absolutely stunning OF COURSE, but the photographs are so vivid and so clear. Looking at them I felt like I was inside of Kennedy and at times being fucked by D.O.. HA! A man can wish can't he.
So needless to say, I am a huge fan of this new web series that will debut on the 15th of November and continue to be updated weekly. So sit back and relax boys. It's going to be a WILD RIDE.








2 comments:

Y said...

JR that last pic is..mmm you wanted to kill me I`m sure of it;-)

I`ll steal some pics from you;)

Jr said...

Toni...I nearly died. I'm IN LOVE! FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!