Monday, November 22, 2010

Hot Redhead Alert! Tim Kruger and Billy Berlin are on fire

Regular visitors to this blog will know that we have an unrelenting respect (and frankly desire for) his Imperial Fuckableness Tim Kruger. He's just the right kind of red for us and he has a GREAT eye for the boys, saving some of the hottest fucks for himself.
The chemistry between him and Billy Berlin, another beautiful just the right kind of red is electric and you will feel like you are intruding on what can only be described as 'first time lust'.

The set piece is simple, two filthy guys who know what they want, Tim in how to give, and Billy in how to receive. A hotel room, shower and bed are the only props in a truly awesome fuck fest.

Tim has been working out, he looks even better than before and Billy thinks so. He sucks Tim for AGES and can't get enough. Tim then literally POUNDS HIS ASS for ages, in a sequence that took hours to film they were so into it. But Billy wants more, the dirty bitch, and he gets it in the shape of Tim's beefy forearm in his ass. The look of love in Billy's eyes is SO cute, and his furry freckled belly covered in Tim's cum? HOT!














2 comments:

Ben said...

Hello there,

I saw your blog and I like it a lot. I am the webmaster of the blog Rough Straight Men:

http://www.roughstraightmen.com


It's a high traffic blog, with over 1000 unique visitors a day.


Since the theme of your blog is similar to what I feature on mine (masculine men), I thought we could exchange links.

I've already added a link to your blog on mine. I hope you will reciprocate.


Regards,
Ben D.

Ben said...

BTW. I forgot to say that I have one more blog that's compatible with your:

http://www.justman2man.com


I added the link to your blog on this one too.

Regards,
Ben D.