Friday, August 14, 2009

Brandon Manilow fucks Zeke in the 2nd scene of the Belami and Corbinfisher Merge

Zeke has never been fucked this hard or this deep and you can tell just by looking at his face. Brandon Manilow lays into his ass Brilliantly. Brandon is not a small man by any means and Zeke takes it like a trooper. I'm not a big fan of a lot of the boys at Corbinfisher, mainly because the tops don't know how to fuck..."in my opinion". With Brandon and most of the Belami scenes you see the penetration. You see the dick sliding in and out of his ass. I LOVE THAT. THAT'S GOOD FUCKING TO ME. I'm glad Zeke got to experience some good fucking. He kind of fits in with the Belami boys. He has that look about him.

IMG_1008
IMG_1129IMG_1189
018024030037040054063

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know who is the male model
on the pictures on the top of this site?
please let me know!!!

Jr said...

That's the one and only Derrek Diamond. Unfortunately he has retired!!!!