Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Big Dick Jonah is back at Chaosmen to get his Service on and his rent paid

So it seems that our young Jonah blew all the money he earned from his solo scene, he he back to get a blow-job sooner than expected...lucky for us. He says aside from a drunken incident with his girlfriend and a male friend, where there was some dick sucking, he'd never done anything with a guy. My opinion is that this kid is broke and easy...he'll be back as many times as Bryan will have him. I don't see there being any limits...but I guess only time will tell. I do have to say that I am happy to see Bryan back doing the servicing...He's a pro and it shows.

chaosmen_jonah_serviced_hires_09chaosmen_jonah_serviced_hires_10
chaosmen_jonah_serviced_hires_12chaosmen_jonah_serviced_hires_14
chaosmen_jonah_serviced_hires_16chaosmen_jonah_serviced_hires_17


0 comments: