Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Big!Bigger!Biggest!


So I own the first part and I like it. I also understand why Antonio Biaggi is on the cover of the DVD Box. HE HAS A FUCKING HUGE DICK...and he's a great top.
WHY IN THE FUCK IS ROMAN RAGAZZI on the cover of part 2??
First off I don't think his dick is that big, and for crying out loud...HE'S A FUCKING BOTTOM, a horrible one, but a bottom none the less.
Why in the hell isn't Justin Christopher on the cover? He's much prettier and has an incredible dick.
This is a let down...


For movie synopsis, cast photos or to purchase the dvd, click on the pictures below





Vote for my blog!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Antonio's dick is mind blowing. I would love at chance at it, just to see what it would be like.

Anonymous said...

Just because you don't like Roman it doesn't mean that everybody else don't like him.I like him a lot.And his dick is about 8-9 inch.Thats pretty big for me I am not even 6 inch so...(and also about the bottom part he is okaybut he is not that good or that bad as you described).But I totaly respect your opinion. Peace People!

Jr said...

Cool Dude. That's what blogging is about. Expressing ones opinions. In my opinion, he's a horrible top and mediocre bottom...but that's just my opinion.