Friday, September 26, 2008

Joey Angel Fucks Himself at Cockyboys

I've come to the conclusion, that I'm kind of over solo scenes...unless there is assplay. I can't be fucked to sit and watch some boring little dick guy sit there and wank for 15 minutes...THERE HAS TO BE MORE. Even if there is no dildo involved and he just fingers himself for a while...I need to see some kind of ass play.

"Don't let Joey's last name fool you - this kid ain't no angel - not unless they started handing out dildos in heaven. This toned tatted hottie starts off by working out on the punching bag but then quickly decides to show that he ain't afraid to work out his hole too. Lucky for us he's not shy about it either! This kid makes his way through three different dildos and even uses his punching bag to bounce up and down on while he fucks himself on one - all the while jerkin' off his hot cock. After filling his hole up, he's finally able to shoot his load all over his tight washboard abs and even treats himself to a taste of his own cum. Dirrrrrrty. Check it."


Click on any photo for full Gallery...








Vote for my blog!


2 comments:

Y said...

I agree those solos are a bit boring.Like lesbians flicks:)
I usually don`t like too much jerking and sucking even in the couple scenes.

Jr said...

Yeah, I think we spoke about this, I am all about Angles and Penetration shots. Lately the cumshot don't even matter to me.