Saturday, October 01, 2011

Highlights from my Folsom 2011

The Leather Flag blew over the city. It was beautiful. I felt at home.

The gym in the castro was flooded with silly muscle queens...UGH! I was like BITCH PLEASE. I passed it on the way to the bar.

Antonio Biaggi. Remember when he ran the Eco friendly store in the castro and wore condoms for his scenes? My how things change. He looked absolutely stunning when I ran into him on the outside of Mezzanine saturday night. In the first picture he was explaining that he had just come from a shoot and was sweaty and lubey because he hadn't had time to shower. Not too sure how I felt about that...LOL! You can see more of his scenes here : Antonio Biaggi

Trent Locke is quite a little stud. A cub in the making. See more of him here : Trent Locke

This is Race Cooper and his new boyfriend Felic Barca. They were the cutest. A lot of fun to be around. I always manage to run into Coop at these events. Always warm and fuzzy. :) See more of him here : Race Cooper

Morgan Black was amazing. He was there watching his man dance. He is so beautiful in person. See more of him here. Morgan Black

I've met this one before a few times. YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT HIS PENIS...CRAZY AND HE USES IT WITH VENGEANCE! CutlerX

Paul Wagner is a fucking DREAMBOAT. I love this man. He started a few years ago on Seancody and has since worked with almost every studio. He makes everything look GOOD! See more of him here : Paul Wagner

Here we have Jesse Santana and Leo Forte! Two dirty little bitches. See more of their scenes here Leo Forte or Jesse Santana!

Tommy Defendi is a huge cutie and I say huge because IT IS HUGE! See him here : Tommy Defendi

Kennedy Carter and his man Erwin. Total Cuties. In the second photo...for some reason he had his finger in his ass. No Idea why. See Kennedy's scenes here : Kennedy Carter

Naked Twister. Hilarious. It started of as right foot red, left hand blue. Then it turned into, right index finger in your neighbors ass, left hand grab a set of balls. There was so much ass EVERYWHERE!!!

The Men of Titan. Always a very pretty Tent to visit!

With the One and Only Man Of The Year...Landon Conrad!

This guys was AWESOME. He opened his window, pulled his cock out and just started jerking off. After about 5 minutes he came so hard, shooting his load out into the crowd. We stood well back. The crowd cheered. It was a definite highlight :)

This guys had us DYING of laughter. She had been jerking him off for awhile and then all of a sudden he started to ask her to put her mouth on it. As she was about to go down onto her knees he couldn't hold out any longer and blew this huge load. He was trying to hold out to cum in her mouth. She was fucking pissed. DIRTY OLD MAN!

This kind of speaks for itself. The crowd started to chant, "in his mouth" it eventually went there. They didn't even know one another. After they were done, they went their separate ways...LOL

I ran into Heath Jordan again. I ADORE HIM! He lives in the same city that I do, though I see him more outside of the city. See more of his scene here : Heath Jordan

Jessie Colter is probably one of the biggest up and coming stars right now. An AMAZING bottom. Super dirty and super sexy. This was now the highlight of my weekend. I still haven't washed my hand. See more of him here : Jessie Colter

AND NOW THIS WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEKEND. Ben Brown. A UK based actor and I want inside of him NOW. I was gushing. He's so sexy. My weekend was complete and I was spent. See more of Ben here : Ben Brown!

0 comments: