Sunday, July 10, 2011

How do you like your CreamPies...in your mouth or in your Ass?



I've always been a huge fan of Creampies or Creme Pies...ALWAYS! I even remember when they were as cheap as 89 cents a box. Now, Creampie means something totally different to me thanks to Bryan and the boys at Chaosmen. I'll hear someone say, "Would you like a creampie?", and I have to look around to see where I am. LOL! At Chaosmen, Creampies have become the period at the end of the sentence. It's THE WAY they end their scenes. I swear, not a drop of cum is wasted at that studio. It's either going in your mouth or in your ass. The should have a video of a guy eating a Creme Pie as he's getting Creampied. (That would be Art) :) So if your looking for some wet and juicy creampie action get your ass (no pun intended) over to Chaosmen.com!




















0 comments: