Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Scott Cameron at YouLoveJack

I'm on to YouLoveJack. While I still love the site, they tend to enhance penis sized on their photos. Having seen a few of their videos. I KNOW IT FOR A FACT. I guess that's great bait, because I always find myself running to the site. Scott Cameron and many of the other boys are more than willing to open their holes for us. Thank you. Solo scenes with no ass play is just a waste of time in my opinion. Scott comes with an extra treat. He's able to suck his own dick. He loves it. Scott grabs a transparent butt plug and pops it in his asshole with a grunt. It's a little bigger than he's used to taking but he toughs it out and gets it in there. The delicate little smile that comes across his face as he looks at the toy sticking out of his ass tells you its working. He brings the camera in for a closeup as the light hits the toy and lights it up from the inside out. It's like you can see right inside his body!








0 comments: