Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reese Rideout climbing to the top...BUTT, I miss him on the bottom!



Reese Rideout has taken to mainly topping these days and I have to say that I'm finding it rather boring. For him to be such an aggressive bottom, you'd think he would bring some of that to his topping "skills". I'm all for the funny-ish videos and I'm happy that he's happy doing what he's doing...but all that ass is going to waste. YES, I'M BEING SELFISH. Just look at the way he's arching that back and throwing that ass in the air in the 1st picture below. Some asses were made for fucking.Will someone please put that ass to some good use please!!!!





2 comments:

Y said...

Lol that third pic down with Reese`s but up in the air is so funny.And hot!

Jr said...

He needs to be bottoming more. SERIOUSLY!