Friday, September 17, 2010

Orlando fucks Jonah at Chaosmen...Raw of course

Bryan at Chaosmen writes, "Jonah has really been after to me to bottom again. Apparently his girlfriend is now routinely fucking him with a dildo. Frankly I think the kid is bisexual at the very least, but I wonder if he will be playing for Team Gay full-time in the future. Jonah is kind of hard to place because he is so much taller than the other models, but I am always eager to get some Red Head Action going, and Jonah wanted to try topping again. He is a bit wobbly during this shoot. He's got some solid moments, but I kind of think I ended up with two bottoms on my hand. Still, Orlando fucked him pretty good, and Jonah certainly enjoyed it. I think he was pleased to have a real cock up inside of him again! Orlando once again kind of cums soft, so though we tried for some breeding action, it just wilted way too fast, but its a good cum shot and there is even a bonus squirt. I had to scramble to get into position to get Jonah's cum shot. He is always READY to cum and I barely made it in time. He dumps a healthy load all over Orlando, who is unsure about having cum all over him! It's kind of funny to watch his face while Jonah just blithely shoots all over him."









0 comments: