Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lucas Entertainment's, King of New York Kick off party in New York City at the Eagle



I was in New York City this past weekend and I was able to catch Lucas Entertainment's Kick off party for their newest release, "Kings of New York". It was actually quite a treat. It was hosted by the caddy, yet lovable Bianca Del Rio. The highlight of the evening for me was meeting Junior Stellano. That bastard is beautiful. He's shorter than I imagined but quite lovely. He was very approachable and eagerly snapped a photo with me and autographed a picture for me. He even planted a wet one on my lips. The Man Juicy beautiful lips. I was smitten...EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE. They had Kings of New York playing in the background the whole night, and I have to say that Phillip Aubrey is the true star of this one. He and Rafael Alencar left NOTHING to the imagination. There was no position left unturned. Rafael plowed this boy so deep and so long that it's a wonder he was able to walk away from the scene. Phillip welcomed Rafael openly..."No pun untended" Check it out. It's fucking HOT!


0 comments: