Friday, July 24, 2009

Teo's Trying new things with Gavin at Chaosmen

Is it just me, or is Teo becoming king of the Raw videos over at Chaosmen? I mean, I'm not complaining at all because clearly the viewers are getting what they want :-) When Gavin was interviewed he mentioned that Teo was one of his favorite guys on the site, so low and behold, Bryan made magic happen. Is it that easy, can I just call up Seancody and say, I wanna fuck Curtis, or call up Randyblue and say I wanna absolutely plow the shit out of Reese Rideout...hahahaha I wish. Anyway, this scene looks hot and Teo, the one always eager to please tried some new things. After he blows his load in Gavin's mouth, he goes in for a cum soaked kiss. While most of Teo's load slips down Gavin's throat Teo still goes in for a kiss. NICE ONE!!! Click here to view trailer.

chaosmen_gavin_teo_hires_02chaosmen_gavin_teo_hires_14
chaosmen_gavin_teo_hires_20chaosmen_gavin_teo_hires_18chaosmen_gavin_teo_hires_24
chaosmen_gavin_teo_hires_28chaosmen_gavin_teo_hires_35chaosmen_gavin_teo_hires_36

0 comments: