Friday, September 04, 2009

George Duroy...The Man that IS BELAMI

So i'm pretty young and I've been following Belami for as long as I can remember. I've always wondered about the looks of George Duroy. Today that was solved...Check this out. This is a little write up he did of himself for the Belamionline site...I love that he has quite the sense of humor...


"Well, this is a very special moment indeed. I decided to ruin your illusions and release some of my photographs despite the fact I re-gained about 60 unnecessary pounds recently. But to improve my public image I am releasing also one picture from my UCLA period(taken in South Dakota). I am the one with all the feathers on my head of course. The other picture was taken by guys from Just Us Boys during their recent visit in to Carpathian fold.
Some time ago one obsessed Bulgarian internet blogger offered $500 for my picture . It was offensive, of course. I pay much more to my models and they are not nearly as exotic as I am. (I had always hoped that my pics would fetch enough to pay for my retirement.) But then - in Bulgaria it might pay for retirement.. Therefore I am releasing the pictures completely for free, purely for the visual pleasure of my audiences. If they are not up to your expectations I can release better ones next time. My designers can create miracles if I give them enough time with photoshop. Look at Lukas Ridgeston!"

12

0 comments: